SAM - Metabolic Analysis Service
You want :
- Set up a metabolic analysis project
- Quantitatively measure the water-soluble metabolite content of your biological samples
- Interpret metabolic data
- Be trained in various technical or scientific aspects of metabolic analysis
Metabolic Analysis Bordeaux
The Metabolic Analysis Service
This service only offers analyzes on water-soluble metabolites (see indicative list).
Prices: Free estimates. Prices on request.
- A spectrophotometer for enzymatic assays
- Two devices for the separation of water-soluble metabolites by liquid chromatography:
- HPLC ICS5000 (Dionex/Thermofisher)
- HPIC (High Performance Ionic chromatography) ICS3000 (Dionex/Thermofisher).
- These two devices are coupled with automatic injectors and different types of detectors: Diode array spectrophotometers (DAD3000 and DAD3000RS). These two spectrophotometers make it possible to identify compounds by analyzing their absorption spectra between 190 and 600 nm.
- A single wavelength spectrophotometer
- A fluorimeter
- An ammeter for the detection of sugars and amino acids without bypass
Marie Charlotte Claverie
Institute of Cellular Biochemistry and Genetics
UMR 5095 CNRS/University of Bordeaux
1 rue C. Saint Saëns
F-33077 Bordeaux cedex France